"Resample" resamples the given signal to a new scale
(sampling period) either by the definition of the new scale itself,
a new size (in samples) or a resampling factor. Three different
resampling methods are provided by "Resample".
The parameters are
- the resampling method:
- "FIR filter" (0): performs an interpolation by low-pass
filtering in the time domain according to the sampling theorem.
- "Cubic spline" (1): uses cubic spline interpolation
- "Lagrange" (2): uses Lagrange interpolation Note: the
order of the Lagrange interpolation can be set in the
Basic Options menu. Lagrange interpolation with order=1 is equivalent to linear interpolation.
- the type paramtype of the resampling parameter p (see below), which is either
- a "new size" (0), which is to be given as number of samples,
- the "new scale" (1), which is to be given in
x-axis units or
- the "resampling factor" (2), which means the ratio of the
new scale to the old scale
- the resampling parameter p itself.
y = Resample(x,method,paramtype,p);