This function displays a measure of dependency of a trigger and a probe signal.
The occuring distances between the peaks of the trigger signal trig and
the successive peaks of the probe signal probe are output as histogram.
- type of peaks (peaktype), either
- "Maxima" (0) or
- "Minima" (1)
- the threshold value thresh, meaning that only maxima (minima)
above (below) this threshold are detected; set this
value higher (lower) to omit local extrema;
- number nbins of bins in the histogram
- measurement type disttype of peak distances, either
- "absolute" (0), where the abscissa values of the histogram are the absolute distances of trigger and probe peaks on the time axis or
- "relative" (1), where the distances on the time axis displayed as abscissa values of the histogram are relative to the respective peak distances in the trigger signal.
Histogram, Conditional coupling divergence (PCCD),
Delta test, Mutual cross information,
Pointwise transinformation, Post event scan,
Transinformation, Post event time histogram, Peak-to-peak intervals.